Speciality of the winter season is Hurda.
In this winter season OSARA Agritourism brings you Hurda Party. Hurda is made of tender Jowar roasted/barbecued in cow dung gowari. Hurda is served with garlic & coconut chutney.
Traditionally during Jawar harvesting season farmers used to call their family and friends to their farm to enjoy harvest season. Hurda used to be main attraction along with other fruits and vegetables. We at OSARA Agri tourism are trying to bring these rural harvest season to urban citizens, so that they can connect with culture and spend one day at farm and understand agricultural activities.
Food is important aspect of any culture and Agri-tourism is the place to provide authentic local food to the guests.
10.00 AM To 6.00 PM
800 per Adult.
500 per Child
- 10:00 A.M – 10:30 A.M – Traditional Welcome & Welcome Drink(Ayurvedic Tea).
- 10:30 A.M – 11:00 A.M – Breakfast (Onion Pakoda or Poha, Boiled Sweetcorn).
- 11:00 A.M – 12:00 P.M – Roasted Green Organic Delicious Hurda, along with Malai Curd, Coconut Chatni, Garlic Chatni, Revdi.
- 1:00 P.M – 2:00 P.M – Lunch (Pithla Bhakari, Bharli Vangi , Mataki , Dal rice, Green and Spicy Teccha/Kharda, Rice).
- 5:30 P.M – 6:00 P.M – Evening Herbal Tea & Departure.
- Rural, Indoor and Outdoor Games.
- Rain dance.
- Unique Children play area.
- Exclusive game areas for Cricket, Football and Volleyball.
- One of it’s kinds outdoor for Kite Flying.
- Watch tower to explore the natural habitat of most exotic visiting birds.
- Visit to Dairy Farm.
- Farm fresh shopping.